Is your child getting ready for school in 2022?
Designed by teachers to help your child with their own learning as they become school ready, our ‘LEAP @ Home’ school readiness program offers families continued engagement and opportunity to build connections with the school community as your child prepares for Kindergarten 2022.
LEAP materials offer you some great learning tools, specifically designed for pre-schoolers, to help your child prepare for big school. We use play and active learning to open young minds, develop skills, and foster a love of learning.
We seek to spark the curiosity of early learners as they journey towards starting school.
See below a list of Leap @ Home activities:
- Maths: patterns, puzzles and numbers (download PDF 1.6 MB)
- Explore and experiment: head and tails (download PDF 1.2 MB)
- Let’s get writing – scribble, snip and paste (download PDF 1.3 MB)
- Exploring reading with Book Loving Bear (download PDF 1.3 MB)
- Making and creating at My Creation Station (download PDF 1.5 MB)